Re: Samba: the account is not authorized to log in

Tim:
>> Is it that the directory is being *set* to invisible, or simply that
>> it's not appearing, and re-setting kicks things back into life?

Paul Smith:
> I have no idea about that.

Sounds like you need to play with Samba command line tools on a second
box.  Sorry I can't offer direct hints, I've only briefly played with
them years ago.  But, you make a query of the server, and get the
results.  You can see what the servers are telling you.  That'll point
out whether the server is goofing (not showing your share), or the
client (not showing what it's being told about).

 important to the thread.)

I read messages from the public lists.