Re: Alsa Mixer now works fine!

On 23Jun2007 19:31, Karl Larsen <k5di@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>    Now that I have loaded a few of the older gstreamer rpm files in the
> proper order I have fixed the Volume Control bug for Fedora Core 6. I do
> not have a Fedora 7 running to test this fix on that version but it will
> work I think.

Care to outline exactly what you changed, and exactly what behaviour it
fixes? It is typical on some lists (not this one - too little
discipline:-) to post a summary article, often with the subject line of
the preceeding discussion with the word "SUMMARY:" at the from or
"[SOLVED]" at the back.

There's no obligation here, just courtesy - it may help others; remember
that those reading the summary may not have read the preceeding discussion; a
short outline of the problem is useful as well.

Cheers,
--
Cameron Simpson <cs@xxxxxxxxxx> DoD#743
http://www.cskk.ezoshosting.com/cs/

The First Law of Internet Communications:
Be liberal in what you accept, and conservative in what you send. - Jon Postel