live cd lacks xchat

"Both live CDs include the Firefox Web browser, Evolution email client, and Gaim
instant messenger. The Fedora live CD also has the XChat IRC client. It features
Beagle desktop search and AIGLX and Compiz for 3-D desktop effects, if you have
hardware that supports them."

<http://www.linux.com/articles/59526>

Err, what am I missing?  I don't see it in the menu, either :(

[fedora@localhost ~]$
[fedora@localhost ~]$
[fedora@localhost ~]$ whoami
fedora