Re: Bluetooth support

Timothy Murphy wrote:
Konstantin Svist wrote:

I'm still using FC6, haven't had much chance to try F7.
Got a question for those who have [tried] it: how is the built-in
bluetooth support?

With FC5 and FC6 I had to install some packages just to start using
bluetooth, and never actually got bluetooth headsets working.
In contrast, windows xp allows me to use the bluetooth headphones with
pretty much zero configuration (past the initial driver/software install).

Has anything improved in F7?

Surely you have to "install some packages" to get most things working.
I think "yum install bluez*" will give you everything you want.

But what about headset support? I couldn't get it to work at all, last time I tried. Does it work as soon as you install the right packages, now? Or do you still need to compile/configure a lot of stuff?