Re: HTML messages

Karl Larsen wrote:
I'm sorry Matthew Saltzman who is working on my Bug, and a guy who signs as "Tim" are using HTML email which my Thunderbird will not decode. This is because I have selected a big font which is easy for my old eyes to see. I can read all straight ascii of tiny font because my system blows it up to normal size.

   Just to see I printed Matt's email but it still comes out as garbage.

So please, if you have a way to switch to ascii from HTML do so at least on the list. Then we can all read it.

Official rules of this list prohibit the use of HTML.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.