Re: Yum expert needed

Quoting Karl Larsen <k5di@xxxxxxxxxx>:

   On FC6 we have been experimenting with versions of gstream software
to get back to the performance of the Volume Control that FC6 had
before Updating. I have found that the proper software can be obtained
by yum install gstream.

   The problem is that the current rpm's loaded are of a later date. I
want to load older rpm's on top of the ones on my computer now. Is
there a way to do this?

Karl