Re: Correction

Karl Larsen wrote:

This is my livna.repo file for F7. You can copy and paste in a new
livna.repo file and you should be running....

Sorry but I have no idea how to put this where it should be. Can you tell me where in F7 this should be placed? I know little about the details of yum.

You aren't supposed to need to know any details and changing details you don't understand is dangerous. Let rpm install the configuration for you via http as suggested in another post.

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell@xxxxxxxxx