ATI Technologies Inc Radeon XPRESS 200M driver ++ F7 Can't get it to work.

Greetings,

As you guys have seen my title, I am having problems installing the
proprietary ati drivers for my machine I am using a Compaq/HP pavilion
nx6125 laptop the graphics hardware I am using is:

VGA compatible controller: ATI Technologies Inc Radeon XPRESS 200M 5955 (PCIE)

I have looked at the ati website and the closest they have is a x300m
and the last time I installed this it did not function. I have also
serached other forums but there seems not to be any one that is using
Fedora if at all F7, I am sure someone here knows how to fix this...

Please help?

--
Who am I, what is my purpose? To love, to serve and behold the king - Jesus!