Re: Alsa Mixer Madness

Jim Cornette wrote:
Karl Larsen wrote:

So I decided to just remove version 2.16.1 from my computer and used rpm -e --nodeps gnome-volume-manager and it took a long time, like 5 minutes. But it finished and as expected the bad 2.16.1 is STILL there.

   I give up. Thanks for the Update but it didn't work.

If you continue to use rpm with nodep in order to remove packages forcefully, not much on your system will be intact.

What does package-cleanup --problems output for you right now. I run updates-testing also and have the below.

Just curious!
Jim

Karl

Hi Jim, I tried to use package-cleanup --problems but for some reason the FC6 root can't find that command. So sorry nothing to report :-)

Karl