gstreamer updates

I received the updates but they are too new. The ones from FC6 DVD are what I used and got the original look with a playback and the mike on another tab. Here is what worked.

I discoverd looking at the Volume Control it says it's a Gstreamer product. So I put the FC6 DVD in my system and sure enough there where a lot of gstreamer files. I didn't get the devel packages so I wound up with 4 rpm packages that are:

gstreamer-0.10.9-2.i386.rpm

gstreamer-plugins-good-0.10.4-1fc6

gstreamer-plugins-base-0.10.9-4

gstreamer-tools-0.10.9-2

I checked and there were these packages already in my system but they were of a newer version. So I deleted the ones in my computer and then installed these older ones.

I clicked on Volume Control and to my pleasure saw there is now a Playback and Capture tab and the Mike is back in Capture as it should be.

So if you send another update please use these versions :-)

Karl