Re: A Movie system for FC6 and F7

On 19Jun2007 23:01, Chris Jones <jonesc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
| Maybe then he will take the hint and stop informing us via this list of all
| his little 'successes'
| He reminds me of a toddler, learning as he bumbles around and excitedly
| informing his parents of every little discover he makes...
| Gets tiresome after a while

Then skip his threads! This isn't hard.
I read them, myself.

Plenty of people are pointed at Fedora; I run it largely because it's easy to
get stuff (extra package repositories) and the "stuff" is normally quite
current, which matters to me for a number of things.
It's not flawless and it's not always easy. And it's useful to be able
to see where new users have success and where they have difficulty.

Karl is one of the few new users who make a bona fide effort to get
things working when they don't simply "work out of the box". I think
it's worth following his experiences.

You are in no way obliged to - if he's annoying you: skip those topics.
--
Cameron Simpson <cs@xxxxxxxxxx> DoD#743
http://www.cskk.ezoshosting.com/cs/

Squidliness is next to DoDliness.       - Ancient Tibetan Proverb