Re: How can it be?

Karl Larsen wrote:
>    I have been having problems with Fedora Core 6 that were being worked
> out but Update has wiped some of this out. I look at the messages on
> this list and there are many like mine who are having problems, and
> there are others who answer a person with a problem with an answer like
> this:
>
> "I have everything working fine on FC6 and F7. There are no problems of
> any kind. It is so easy to just let everything work like I want it to.
>
> I think people who say that are just not aware of the real world. They
> just like the background.

I'm just wondering if there is any value to starting multiple threads with
cryptic subjects all speculating on major flaws in FC6 and FC7.

What is your goal?

> Off to read a good book.

Sounds like a good idea.

--
In practice, failures in system development, like unemployment in Russia,
happens a lot despite official propaganda to the contrary.