FC6 and updates

It is clear all the updates were not positive. They caused problems which I thought were fixed. But I can use both the alsa and the other mixer listed and turn the dam mike on. That seems to be a real bug in this part.

So my Skype is working again. Thunderbird looks better. The looks of Thunderbird was really changed by the new/bad kernel. I will get the numbers of the kernels, original and newer/bad.

Much of the rest looks good. I seem to recall that there was a couple of lib files I needed to get FC4 to show movies but it was 2-3 years ago. I still do not understand why Windows XP can show copyright DVD and Linux can't. I payed good money for the DVD's.

Anyone who recalls where you must go to get the tarballs of the stuff to make movies work please pass it along.

I have 3 more updates my popup explains. With timmidy I will get tham down and see what else breaks :-)

Karl