Re: printing problem: losing text at bottom

Michael Hennebry wrote:
I'm losing text printed through lp and text printed through a2ps.
With a2ps I'm  losing the "Su" of the "Sunday June 17, 2007"
that was supposed to be printed at the "bottom left".
With lp I'm losing descenders from the last line of a page.

What critters to I have to inform regarding
the printable area of my PSC 1500?
How?

I'm running FC6.

I'm having the exact same problem. I do not have a fix and it is very bad that you can't print a file any more. I think it needs to be repaired.

Karl