Re: Samsung ML-2510 printer purchase

On 6/17/07, Amadeus W.M. <amadeus84@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
[...]
> Do I have to use a printer cable, or can it connect with USB cable under
> linux?
[...]
I have a ML-2550 and it does indeed work perfectly. I configured it with
absolutely no problem since FC1. I share it over the network and the
other linux machines simply pick it up without any need for
configuration.
[...]

How do you network it?  I didn't see an ethernet port on the display
model at future shop.  In my case, I'd like to direct connect the
printer to the PC with USB cable, which is cheaper and longer.  Right
now I'm running FC6, but am usually up to date, or perhaps one version
behind.

thanks,

Thufir