Re: Microsoft closes another deal, is redhat next?

Aaron Konstam wrote:
On Fri, 2007-06-15 at 13:48 -0700, Antonio Olivares wrote:
Dear all,

In midst of the Microsoft Linux deals, Novell, Xandros, Linspire, ..., etc.  The question arises will Red Hat fall into Microsoft's deals?

http://biz.yahoo.com/seekingalpha/070614/38396_id.html?.v=1

Inquiring minds want to know. I hope that it does not fall into these kinds of pacts.

Regards,

Antonio
Gee I have the opposite opinion. You mean you are against Red Hat
increasing its income by having their software supplied by companies
like Dell?
Mason's First Law of Synergism: The one day you'd sell your soul for
something, souls are a glut.

Aaron:  What are you talking about?
Tom