Now on FC6

I managed to get this Thunderbird ver 2 to have all the mail and setup from my old FC4 Thunerbird by simply a copy cp -a .thunderbird to FC6 and now it's all here. Also Firefox ver 2 is working well here.

There are many things that worked on FC4 that I will need to get working on this FC6. This is because this IS now my main computer. Now to see if gcc and make are loaded... :-)

Karl