softphones for asterisk

Hi list denizens,

I am looking for a softphone that supports IAX.

I have a network of fedora boxes, fc4 and fc6, and would like to explore VOIP. I've installed asterisk and have a fwdnet account and am ready to go.

Yahood and googled and chased dead ends, stale leads, too many sites that forgot to mention, oh we're windows only, to count. The couple softphones I found segfaulted or had glibc issues and wouldn't build.

Is anybody successfully using a softphone over IAX on any Fedora setups?

Any sources, references, pointers, links, etc. that anyone wants to share would be *most* appreciated.

Thanks!
Mike Wright :m)