Re: Updates - evolution issue with your David's messages

On Fri, 2007-06-15 at 07:38 -0400, Matthew Saltzman wrote:
> With the latest F7 Evo (evolution-2.10.2-2.fc7), I see the same issue.
>
> Opening the message in a text editor reveals all.
>
> Tim, would you like the honor of filing the bug in BZ?

I'm booted in CentOS at the moment (which also has this bug), so I've
put a bugzilla entry on their system.  I'll have to have another go at
FC7 before I could give proper details for the Fedora bugzilla, and that
means I'd need to fix a few things that fouled up my FC7 (namely, a
stuffed hard drive), first.

On CentOS, it's a different, apparently older, version:
evolution-2.8.0-33.0.1.el5

At my first look, today, their bugzilla seems less painful to use,
though more vague.  Time will tell as to how effective it is.

--
(This box runs Centos 5.0, my others still run FC 4, 5, 6, & 7, in case that's
 important to the thread.)

I read messages from the public lists.