pup and friends ??

Hi;

A stupid little question re: F-7

I 'think' I remember that during install or running for the first time I
was given the opportunity of setting up how often to run pup/puplet.  I
chose on bootup or login.  At least, that is when I get a pup
notification that there are packages to download.  I would like to
change that but I can't find a configuration file.  I have tried locate.
Looked in /etc and right clicked on the icon when it did appear.  I
haven't tried chron yet, but then that would be a new experience for me
not having set up a chron job before.

Any suggestions or help?

And, by the way, shouldn't the Fedora announce-list be co-ordinated with
puplet?  I never seem to get the same messages at the same time; often
puplet makes an update announcement way before the announce-list.

And, shouldn't the announce-list be used to post info about corrections
in download packages when corrections need to made?  E.g. I just had
some problems, like many others, with mkintrd missing in the latest
Linux update package (that kind of thing can happen and I am OK with
it). It would have been nice though to receive an email notification in
the announce-list that the package had been fixed and should be
installable now.

--
Regards Bill