Re: Updates - evolution issue with your David's messages

Bob Goodwin - W2BOD wrote:
David Boles wrote:

This getting strange and more strange by the message. I see *nothing*
like any of you have described. All is as it should be for me.

I am confused.

- --

   To add to the confusion David's messages always come with a yellow
   bar indicating that Thunderbird thinks they are spam.  His is the
   only source that does that?  I routinely click on the bar to kill it
   without further thought but t-bird never learns as it should for
   messages marked as junk?

   Bob Goodwin

Hi Bob, I have no idea what Thunderbird thinks is junk. The next message below this one written by Jones is marked on mine as junk and it has a tiny trash can in the listing and that yellow band. I guess we should both go to Edit-> Preferences and find out...someday.

Karl Larsen