FC7 Live CD... I don't understand how to use it

Ok so call me stupid but I thought that a LiveCD would allow me to boot into a working FC7 environment on my machine without having to install. At least most of the other major distribs that support LiveCDs do it that way.

However I downloaded the FC7live cd image and burnt it onto a CD. when I boot it, it gives me no option to run FC7. Just 2 versions of install or update, one rescue option and one boot the HD.

So how do I run FC7 from the Live CD? It makes no sense...

   --t