Re: Updates - evolution issue with your David's messages

Ed Greshko wrote:
> David Boles wrote:
>
>> John Austin wrote:

>>> Yep - I am seeing the same thing F7 Evolution 2.10.1
>>>
>>> John
>>>

>> This email <quoted above by you>  that you say has the same problem
>> has two blank lines after what I quoted before I replied. Odd. This
>> reply has *three* blank lines after your message. Is it different?
>>

> What is even stranger is that a message sent by Tim and received here at
> 16:43 had a signature from you....now that is weird.
>
> I love a mystery and may play with T-Bird / Evolution / OpenPGP signing.

Yes. That I would also call weird.  ;-)  << hope the smiley works...

I use TB, OpenOffice, and several others, because of my work. Work is
Windows or Mac, home is Linux Fedora. I want to *not* use different
programs if don't have to do that. Hard on the head.  ;-)

I have used GnuPG for a long time. I sign my messages and personnel
emails and all business emails are sent signed and encrypted. However
if signing it is really a problem with the users on this list I will
stop. But I do see many others that do sign and no one says there is a
problem. So I do not think that this is the problem here. Might be
(ducks head to avoid blow) Evolution's problem. It was buggy for a
long time.  ;-)

- --

  David