F7 SANE Parallel Port Scanner not recognised

Hi,

I am using a Canon N640P Scanner on a parallel port. This has been working perfectly on previous versions of Fedora.

With Fedora 7, the scanner is not found. All configuration files are set up correctly, including dll.conf and canon_pp.conf, and permissions set.

I have tested the parallel port and found it to be functional.

Any ideas?

Brian