Re: ximian connector

On Wed, 13 Jun 2007 10:15:43 +0200, roland <roland@xxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,
I would like to activate an 'out of office' note in evolution. I found on google that there is something like a 'Ximian connector' which give you this ability and even calendar exchange.

Can anybody tell me what this is, because I cannot find this in my evolution.

First of all I would like to thank you all. Apparently there is no good solution for evolution.

BUT:
As I understand kmail does something like this. Is this right?
Kmail -> tools -> configure 'out of office reply'
But you have to configure an IMAP server

--
Roland Brouwers