Can't print with Samsung ML-1250 on Fedora 7

Hello, Everyone
I have just upgraded from Fedora Core 6 (fully updated) to Fedora 7
(now fully updated as well). I did a fresh install, not an upgrade.
One of the Very Few problems that I have been having since I did that
fresh install of Fedora 7 is that I can't print on my Samsung ML-1250
Laser Printer.  Right before I installed Fedora 7, this printer worked
great.  As far as I can remember, this printer has "Just Worked" ever
since Fedora Core 1 (and perhaps the last few free versions of Red Hat
Linux.  It has "Just Worked" to the point that it had always been
auto-detected and it was just ready to use when I booted into whatever
fresh install I had just done.

Since printing has always worked so beautifully for me before, I don't
know anything about fixing it on my own :)  I have haunted Google ever
since Fedora 7 was released and I have found nothing that seems to
apply to my situation.

All I can give you is the following:I am running Fedora 7, fully
updated.  My printer is a Samsung ML-1250 Laser Printer.  "cups" and
"hal" are both running on our system.  If I were to delete the printer,
unplug the cables and reboot (just to make sure the printer is gone)
and then reboot with the printer connected and turned on, it would get
re-added.  I just can't print...
ACTUALLY, I have printed a few test pages successfully.  This is wierd:
they wouldn't print unless I restarted Cups.  So the scenario there is
something like this:
1a. Print test page.
1b. Result: test page doesn't print.
2a. Restart cups.
2b. Test page prints

I cannot duplicate this behavior, but it has happened at least twice.

Here are links to all of my Cups logs as of 5:24pm Central Time (United
States):
 http://www.afolkey2.net/Projects/cups/20070613-access_log
http://www.afolkey2.net/Projects/cups/20070613-error_log
http://www.afolkey2.net/Projects/cups/20070613-page_log

Trusting that you will need more information than I have provided, I
will be glad to provide whatever information I need to to help me get
my printer working again :)

Have a Great Night,
Steven P. Ulrick

--
 17:09:11 up 3 days, 21:57,  1 user,  load average: 1.01, 0.84, 0.57