Re: Fedora vs OpenSuse

El Miércoles, 13 de Junio de 2007 08:12, Jacob (=Jouk) Jansen escribió:
> Hi All,
>
> My University wants to force us all to use OpenSuse. Up to now I'm a happy
> Fedora user. So can you help to find more arguments why I should keep using
> Fedora?
>
>              Jouk

Well, actually they're practically both the same.
There're no arguments like "this is better cause xxxx" or "this is worse
because...".
All linux systems are, in the end, the same, just a few differences in how to
use some commands, in your case, yast vs yum and that's all, nothing further
than that.
I'm sure if they changed finally the distro you'd be comfortable with OpenSuse
in a couple of days.

That's my opinion, hope it helps

All the best.
Manu