Re: NFS Fedora 7

Tom Weniger wrote:
On 6/7/07, Amadeus W.M. <amadeus84@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Check the firewalls. Try nfs without firewalls, and see if it works, I
suspect it will. If so, then open the appropriate ports. I'm running nfs
between F7 and FC6 (in both directions) with no problems.

Greetings,

Well, I spent the weekend trying to get NFS going on my network with
no success. I think I have traced it down to SELinux "preventing the
nfsd  from allowing remote clients to read local files". I have tried
using  the setsebool -P nfs_export_all_ro=1 cmd but the terminal
responds with "Could not change policy booleans". So, I opened the
SELinux Management tool and set all options under NFS . Once more, no
change. Should I post a bug report if I don't find a duplicate entry?

Yes. You should.

Rahul