Windows Question

This is a Windows question, but maybe one of you guys can help me out anyway. When I try to get into nearly any game it gives this error message, "The procedure entry point GetRawImputDeviceList could not be found in the dynamic link library USER32.dll." Then, most times it will simply get out of the game. Sometimes after clicking OK it will work as normal, but other times not. I've tried to replace the user32.dll file several ways, but since Windows is always using it, I can't. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

metri