Volume Control on Fedora 7

Hi Gang: I have Skype on FC4 and yesterday I D/L Skype for F7 and it was a RPM that installed with no problem. But I can hear the other person but my audio is not getting to Skype so the other person can't hear me.

I looked for Volume Control all over F7 and found nothing! I have exactly that on FC4 so what has happened?

Karl Larsen