OpenOffice problems on F7

I recently upgraded from FC6 using the DVD. It looks great, and everything is working fine except OpenOffice, which is silently failing at startup. I started using the desktop links, then the command line to start it. I removed it and reinstalled from the yum repositories, and still the same result. It's possible there's a missing or corrupted library somewhere, but I get no error messages, so I have no idea where to start. I even tried running /usr/lib/openoffice.org/program/soffice.bin in gdb. It loads a couple of libraries and then gives me "Program exited with code 0116." The odd thing is, I've upgraded 3 computers and I'm seeing the same behavior on all of them. Has anyone else seen this? Any ideas on how to debug this?

Quentin