Re: Add mailing list search link to signature for this list

At 1:45 PM -0700 6/7/07, stan wrote:
>I suggest that the link for the search of the user mailing list
>archives be added to the signature for this list.
>
>I'd include it but I don't know what it is.

Google.  "site:www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list" search terms

Now, a link to the archive, or the threaded view of the current month might
be useful.  Still, those who subscribe to the list only to ask a question
usually won't read any other posts and probably won't use the link or any
search facility.  I might use the link though.