Is there an application that would apply power-saving options when switching to battery mode?

Hi All,

I have been toying around with powertop, and there were quite a few suggestions that it made regarding power saving. Now, I was wondering if we have a Utility / process in F7 that would trigger these changes everytime the laptop switched to battery modes... just like the user sessions option, with the difference that these sessions apply to battery mode as compared to ac-power mode.

Another question that I had was, is the hci_usb module (loaded as part of the bluetooth services) meant for USB bluetooth dongles? If that is the case, is there someway that I can turn it off altogether? The reason I ask is because, everytime I try to unload the module, i get a FATAL: module still in use. Now I have turned off bluetooth services, and yet I see this issue. Any hints on how this can be accomplished?

thanks,
Rogue