Re: FC6 portable hard drive -

Mikkel L. Ellertson wrote:
Bob Goodwin - W2BOD wrote:
Ok, maybe I was wrong?

I see one device at :  Bus 005 Device 005: ID 12c8:1f03

It has no name listed but that must be it.  I've had so many things not
working today that I am about at wits end ...

Run, as root, "fdisk -l" and see what it shows. The drive should
show up as a SCSI drive. It looks like you will have to mount in
manually, but if you post the output of fdisk, we can probably help
with that. Some drives do not get auto-mounted for some reason...

Mikkel
Yes I found it and was able to copy the file to it from the command line.

She is trying to burn the DVD now. Hope it doesn't turn out to be another .iso!

Thanks for the help. The level of help available on this mailing list is what makes Fedora!

Bob Goodwin