Re: Missing dependencies on latest updates

On 6/6/07, John Lagrue <jlagrue@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks for the advice Tom, butI'm not sure that this is the same problem

Running package-cleanup --problems gives me nothing. There don't
appear to be any problems - until I try to apply the new updates.

FWIW, the updares are:

Updated faad2 packages
Updated libdca packages
Updated selinux-policy packages
Updated vcdimager packages
Updated x264 packages

JDL

[snip]

The packages come from Livna. Bug Livna or wait for the updates to bubble up.