Why does FC7 install from DVD ask for CDROM with RPMs?

I downloaded F-7-i386-DVD.iso, rebooted with it, and started an
install.  Got through language selection, loaded the disk drivers,
then it asked me where to find the RPMs. It offered choices CDROM,
local disk, http, and ftp.  Why not DVD?  I chose CDROM, and the error
says the rpms are not found on the disk.  Well, I guess that makes
sense, because it is not a CDROM, it is a DVD.

What's going on?

--
Paul E. Johnson
Professor, Political Science