Re: wireless

I have a fedora 6 box which acts as a router. I would like to provide
wireless access using this box. I bought a Linksys WAP54G Access Point, set
up dhcpd on the fedora box. What other packages do i need?

regards

Ummm nothing, if you're already routing conections (wired ones) you just have to change some routes and interfaces definitions (if the wireless one is not
called as the wired one) and it should works

Do you mean iwconfig? I tried iwconfig eth1 mode Managed and it replied

Error for wireless request "Set Mode" (8B06) :
   SET failed on device eth1 ; Operation not supported.