Upgrades and Xen kernels

I've noticed on two of my servers that I've upgraded to F7 from FC6 that in each case, grub didn't get updated to remove the FC6 xen kernels, which upon reboot caused the servers to bomb as the FC6 xen kernels weren't installed anymore. Is this a bug or is this expected behaviour?

--
Da mihi sis bubulae frustrum assae, solana tuberosa in modo gallico fricta, ac quassum lactatum coagulatum crassum

Mark Haney
Sr. Systems Administrator
ERC Broadband
(828) 350-2415

Call (866) ERC-7110 for after hours support