Re: Fedora 7 FAQ - Draft for feedback

Scott Berry wrote:
Rahul,

This question needs some more explanation the release notes may be
sufficient for beginners but what about those of us who have some experience
with Linux.  I myself would like to know more about this change.

The release notes provides links to kernelnewbies wiki changelog which has all the details you want.

  Here is
the question:

Why are all the hard disks in my system called /dev/sdX?
This is expected behavior with latest kernel provided in Fedora 7. See http://docs.fedoraproject.org/release-notes/f7/en_US/sn-Kernel.html

I need to please correct your English just a little bit on this question.
This is not meant to be rude at all.  It just does not sound right.

I am not a native speaker. If it doesn't sound right to you, you will have to suggest alternative wordings. You can do that offlist.

Rahul