http://fedora.mirror.iweb.ca/core/updates/6/i386/cups-1.2.8-1.fc5.i386.rpm: [Errno 14] HTTP Error 404: Content-Type: text/html
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2007 04:30:53 GMT
Server: lighttpd/1.4.11

Trying other mirror.
http://fedora.arcticnetwork.ca/linux/core/updates/6/i386/cups-1.2.8-1.fc5.i386.rpm: [Errno 14] HTTP Error 404: Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2007 04:30:58 GMT
Server: Apache/2.2.4 (FreeBSD) DAV/2

Trying other mirror.
http://gulus.usherbrooke.ca/pub/distro/fedora/linux/core/updates/6/i386/cups-1.2.8-1.fc5.i386.rpm: [Errno 14] HTTP Error 404: Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2007 04:36:44 GMT
Server: Apache/1.3.26 (Unix) Debian GNU/Linux PHP/3.0.18
Transfer-Encoding: chunked

Trying other mirror.
Error: failure: cups-1.2.8-1.fc5.i386.rpm from updates: [Errno 256] No more mirrors to try.

Another data point. I had originally installed FC5 on this machine because the FC6 installer was having trouble with the onboard Matrox MGA G100 video card. I then did a system upgrade to FC6
and the video problems seemed to be sorted out.

Both of my other FC6 boxes are working fine, and have no trouble with yum.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance.