Re: Install DVD hang after boot selection screen, but before anaconda

I've got the same problem - booting from the DVD or CD, I get the
boot selection screen, and no matter which option I select (including
hitting tab for custom boot values), I get the three lines described,
the last of which is "Ready.", followed by a hang - hitting the num
lock key didn't toggle the light, but pressing eject on the
DVD-ROM drive ejected the disk.

I checked to make sure my partitions were labeled, which seems like a
little bit of a red herring, because the documentation says that
Anaconda would issue warnings if it had problems with that, and I
didn't get any warnings. The only non-LVM volume that was not
labeled was my swap partition, so I labeled that, and I still had the
same problem.

My smolt ID is:
c71be051-0e61-4b5a-a896-1daee7adbea7
Thank you for any assistance.