Re: Need help w/ bcm43xx-mac80211 issues? (ndiswrapper, considered harmful)

Gene Heskett <gene.heskett@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It would be nice indeed if ndiswrapper would work, but its lsmod displayed use count is 0. If someone who has it working would please post that snippet of their lsmod report so I could compare, I'd appreciate it.
[dave@spindle ~]# lsmod | grep ndis
ndiswrapper           231360  0

This is from an x-paste from an xterm that I used to ssh into my laptop while it only had a wireless connection (air gap to the wire). Looks like zero usage is normal. For comparison, the wired driver usage looks like:

[dave@spindle ~]# lsmod | grep 8139
8139cp                 41856  0
8139too                44992  0
mii                    22656  2 8139cp,8139too

Cheers,
Dave

-- Ambrose Bierce