Re: " Loading pata it821x driver" never ends, F7 installation

Quote:
Thanks again, Kam, but I do not know how to pass
'brokenmodules=it821x'  or
'brokenmodules=it821x, pata_it821x'.

Paul

neither do I - and I have exactly the same problem when trying to
install fedora 7. I just tried to install fedora core 6 on my PC,
which worked without any problems. apparently this bug is new in
version 7. any help would be highly appretiated!

greets

john

https://fcp.surfsite.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=173993&topic_id=37936&forum=10#forumpost173993
If you think, this is spam, please report this to webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and/or blame medeski@xxxxxxxx