Re: Installing F7 by CD and not by DVD

Stanley A. Klein wrote:
The machine I'm trying to install to is my home desktop/workstation.  My
"machine elsewhere" is about 20 miles away in my office.  A network
install is not an option either.  The ONLY way I can install is by a
multi-CD set, the same way I installed Redhat 6 through 9 and Fedora 4 and
5.

Copy the DVD ISO to the disk of the system you want to upgrade, burn /images/boot.iso to CD, boot off of it, pass "linux askmethod" to the installer, and do an upgrade off the hard drive.

Piece of cake.

Thomas