Re: What is this web site trying to do?

Tim wrote:
On Sat, 2007-06-02 at 11:05 -0400, linuxmaillists@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Clicking on the link above takes you to the text page with only this on it:

:Long:Long

I'd be loathe to go clicking on links logged in my webserver logs that
seems suspicious.  At the very least, don't do such things in web
browsers which have Java, JavaScript, and numerous exploits.  Try
looking at a source dump using Lynx, instead.

Just to be the nerd I truly am, this is usually when I pull out telnet and talk to the web servers directly (so that I know I'm not giving any information away unknowingly).