Re: Fedora 7 CD iso files?

On Sat, 2007-06-02 at 17:18 -0700, Knute Johnson wrote:

Go with me here a bit...

>  I'm not opposed to learning new skills but I don't have unlimited
> time to fool with this.

Lack of time! Imperative must install now!

>  My mail server is still at FC5

I've waited a year and passed up an entire revision level and I'm gonna
upgrade 2 revisions at once. On a mail server no less.

> because I didn't want to risk blowing it up when I upgraded it.

Tell me another one. Chances are it'll blow sky high with an upgrade, on
a good day.

> I think maybe I'll just change my mail server computer to ubuntu
> server.  They just upgrade from the net.  No disks.

You're gonna use a chicken foot? Wave hands hovery hovery over the
desktop and it'll happen?? One CD minimum, as you must have SOMETHING to
give the machine instructions to install from. The ubuntu crowd will be
slobbering like a wide-mouth mule with a narrow mouth bit, anticipating
your arrival.

I bet Rahul is drinking by now... <cackles> Ric