F7 + QEmu + virt-manager

Hi,

I thought I'd have a look at playing with QEmu and virt-manager under
F7, and so installed them both from the repos.

When I fire up virt-manager and select QEmu as the hypervisor I get this:

Unable to open connection to hypervisor 'qemu:///system'

Not the most informative message ever. Any ideas as to what I should
do to fix this.

Also, I notice this:

# /sbin/service qemu status
qemu binary format handlers are not registered.

Cheers,
Jonathan