Re: Cd Images

Mark Haney wrote:
Troy Bull wrote:
Are there cd images for fedora 7 anywhere?  I can't seem to find them.

Thanks
Troy

Yep. Had the same question. You need the LIVE version of your architecture. The CD can then either get the rest of the packages online or, download the DVD version and do a disk based install.

Not including CD Rom images seems like a giant mistake. I have a laptop, with a CD drive only, and the boot CD doesn't recognize my wireless adapter, so I am just sunk? What is my install method? I fear, without CD Rom images, I am out of luck.. I am sure I am not the only one, and in the spirit of free software this seems a mistake.

Troy