F7 VDR live TV video output

Hi,

I'm positively surprised that VDR and VDRadmin-am are included in F7.
I just copied my old channels.conf into /etc/vdr and I can see the EPG
information in VDRadmin. Looks like I can switch channels and do timer
based recordings, but how do I get live TV video output in F7, i.e.  I
don't have a full-featured card. So I need a way to to display a live
stream with a software mpeg decoder like xine or mplayer.

PS: Many thanks for all the work that has been put into F7. Looks like
a great release!

Best regards,
Bernd.