Re: Installing F7 by CD and not by DVD

Stanley A. Klein wrote:
How do I get a DVD equivalent install from a single Live CD?  I want the
combined Gnome/KDE and all the workstation tools I currently run with FC5.

A network install is not an option for me.  I need the multi-CD set or
equivalent.

Then you can either make your own spin or post to fedora-devel list explaining why the current setup is not usable for you.

Rahul